Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Southwestern Homecoming

We went to SU's homecoming for my 5 year reunion in November and had a blast - saw a lot of people that we hadn't seen in many years, and caught up with all of our good friends. We also got to participate in the chapel's 60 year anniversary, and SU invited all of the couples who have gotten married in the chapel to renew their vows on Saturday morning. We got to go with the girls and Will and Audrey - it was very sweet and touching to be there, 5 1/2 years later, saying the same words to each other, now with our two sweet daughters. Life is beautiful.

Keegan is in LOVE with Megan - I wish that I could say the feelings are mutual, but I think it's just friendship on Megan's end :)


5 years later, in the same courtyard
I loved this - Will & Audrey have this same picture from their wedding and we recreated it

No comments: